Gary “The Gut” Goombah Returns!
“Dutch Lion” has a huge announcement today. That is, the return of the master of gambling. The one and only Gary “The Gut” is back from a long hiatus. In fact, we don’t even know how long he’s been gone. Last we heard from Gary he was quarantining on his remote Pacific island home. Suddenly, the football season started and Gary decided he needed to put down the bottles of wine and the majestic Old Rip Van Winkle 25 year old bourbon (750ML on sale now for $37,7999) and get back to doing what he does best. Excess. Wagering. Winning. More excess. More wagering. More winning.
For his big unveiling, Gary headed to the Met Gala last week with a beautiful woman. Unlike some, she loves capitalism. And that’s why Gary loves her, well, like-likes her. Anyway, “The Gut” exhibited his showman side and wore a custom-made tuxedo. Written on the back of the tux were these words:
“Whether rich or poor, thou shalt gamble more”.
The crowd went wild…. except for one. She was quietly removed, ya know, for political reasons. We’ll have more on that story next week. But for now, let’s get to Gary’s picks.
Gary “The Gut” Goombah’s Weekend Selections
NCAA Week 3
- Gary’s Lock of the Week: Nebraska Cornhuskers (+23) to win ATS at Oklahoma Sooners
- Penn St. Nittany Lions (-5) over Auburn Tigers
- Tulane Green Wave (+14) to win ATS at Ole Miss Rebels
- Cincinnati Bearcats (-4) at Indiana Hoosiers
- UCLA Bruins (-11) vs Fresno St. Bulldogs
- BYU Cougars (+4) to win ATS vs Arizona St.
NFL Week 2
- Denver Broncos (-5.5) over Jacksonville Jaguars
- San Francisco 49ers (-3.5) over Philadelphia Eagles
- Los Angeles Rams (-3) over Indianapolis Colts
- New York Jets (+6) to win ATS over New England Patriots
Always remember, go big or go home. Good luck!